From Guest Blogger: Andrew Matthews
What is the difference between HAPPY people and UNHAPPY people?
Do happy people make more money?
Are happy people thinner – or smarter?
The big difference between happy people and unhappy people is …
- HAPPY people celebrate what they have.
- UNHAPPY people focus on what’s missing.
You say, “So do happy people wake up every morning and count their blessings?” Lots do! Others simply look for good things throughout the day.
Let’s say that you have:
- ungrateful children
- colleagues who do less than they could
- a husband who does less than he should
- neighbors who play loud music at 3am.
You say, “How can I be happy?”
It’s in the questions you ask yourself, for example:
- What do I LIKE about my neighbors?
- What do I LIKE about my job?
- What do I LIKE about my husband?
- What is one GOOD THING that happened today?
We FIND in life what we LOOK for.
Happiness is really a choice – and it becomes a habit.
In a Nutshell
Average people say, “When I’m happy then I’ll be grateful.”
Joyful people say, “When I’m grateful, then I’ll be happy.”
Andrew Matthews books have sold over 7 million copies in 42 languages.
His latest bestseller HOW LIFE WORKS is available at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LTBD7HM and at http://andrewmatthews.com/products/how-life-works-by-andrew-matthews